4872 Big Size frp pressure tank for water treatment/filtration/softeners
|Name||FRP tank with fiberglass inner shell|
|Color||Blue natural grey and black|
Origin: Shanghai, China
HS Code: 842199
Production Capacity: 5000 PCS/Month
FRP water treatment vessels are with PE liner, broadly applying to residential, commercial and industrial softening and filtering systems. With perfect performance of corrosion resistant, the vessels can be sufficiently equipped with mechanical control valves and meet requirements of clients.
1) Made up of high performance composite material with filament wound. 100% corrosion resistant.
2) Various thermoplastic liners of polyester, high strength polypro-pene, etc.
3) Liner wall thickness available from 0.150"(3.8mm) up to 0.300"(7.6mm) corresponding to the vessel diameter.
4) Full choice of pressure vessel available up to 72" diameter with 94" height.
5) Top & Bottom openings available for 18" through 36" tanks.
6) Maximum Operating Pressure 150 psi (10.5 kgf/cm2),
7) Maximum Operating Temperature 120F(49° C).
8) Low installation and maintenance.
Welcome your inquiry.